Crussis One Cobra hybrid scooter
CRUSSIS COBRA – the lightest scooter with 26/20 wheels on the market. Universal kick scooter for all kind of trips.
- Loading limit 120kg
- Weight 7,6 kg
- Frame Crussis alloy
- Fork Crussis alloy
- Stem CRUSSIS Al, 31,8/100 mm
- Handlebar CRUSSIS Al MTB, 620 mm
- GripsCRUSSIS, 100% silikon
- Headset Ahead 1 1/8″
- Brakes (front/rear) Tektro V Brakes
- Wheels 26″ / 20″
- Rims Crussis double wall + CNC milled braking surface
- Hubs NOVATEC
- Hub width (front/rear) 100 / 65 mm //
- Bearings Industrial
- Quick-release levers (front/rear) Yes / Yes
- Tyres (front/rear)SCHWALBE Marathon Racer Perf,
- Preparation for bottle holder 2x
Schwalbe Marathon Racer teres – great universal tyres made of a sporty mixture of SpeedGrip natural rubber, which allows the tyre to be inflated up to a 6 bar. Thanks to the material used and the high pressure, extremely low rolling resistance and excellent grip are ensured. The tyres are suitable for road and light terrain, or forest roads.
You can choose between a higher and lower position of the footboard, and choose the optimal ground clearance of the scooter according to the terrain you are going to
New aluminum frame of the Cobra scooter with a specific and innovative design. The uniquely designed footplate forms one unit with the rear fork everything is made of one piece of bent profile.