Gravity M10 Adventure Kick Scooter
Dogs Love To Run
Go on a adventure in the nature with up to three dogs. Whether in the undergrowth, in the countryside, on paved road or dirt road, you will enjoy like a kid.
The board of M10 is narrower to facilitate the kick, to avoid hits at the ankle and helps carry the weight correctly to conserve the inertia and obtain maximum speed.
Board is made of laminated beech from Britain, hot forming to high pressure and using special glues for outdoors. The woods are polished, treated with fungicides against moisture and finally varnished. The wood is coated with a non-skid sandpaper, just like a skateboard, for a rider´s feet better grip. This leaves a completely smooth surface for the feet, without pieces of iron that end up hurting the rider´s feet and damaging the soles.
The frame of M10 is made of CrMb Steel, the most resistant steel.
Its medium height (distance from the board to the ground) is necessary to avoid the rocks of the road in descent, although is low enough not to lose the sensation of surfing the roads that with the augment of this distance disappears.
- WEIGHT: 14,5 KG
- FRAME: Chrome-moly steel.
- FORK: RST CAPA 26”, Travel 80mm.
- BRAKES: Shimano Hydraulic disc brake Ø 160mm
- WHEELS: Front: Ø 26″ x 2.35. Rear: Ø 20″ x 2.00
- HANDLEBAR: 640mm
- BOARD: Antislide surface. Beech board from Brittany in hot forming. Wide board, measures: 700 X 200 X 10 mm.
- FRAME PROTECTIONS: Aluminum 2mm
- MUDGUARDS: Aluminum 2mm