Gravity M10 Trail Kick Scooter
A low centre of gravity, a light front fork and wide studded wheels combine perfectly to deliver excellent propulsion, high-speed control and comfort. The hydraulic brakes and the large board guarantee optimal control of the scooter from the first use.
The M10 Trail mountain scooter has been designed to undertake routes that combine asphalt and dirt with soft descents. Its incredible stability and robustness allow it to accommodate up to two people and make it an ideal scooter to enjoy pleasant family mountain trips.
- The wide board of M10 TRAIL allows a ride using all the body weight, this helps you to taking bends and to feeling a similar feel to that of board sports.
- Board is made of laminated beech from Britain, hot forming to high pressure and using special glues for outdoors. The woods are polished, treated with fungicides against moisture and finally varnished. The wood is coated with a non-skid sandpaper, just like a skateboard, for a rider´s feet better grip. This leaves a completely smooth surface for the feet, without pieces of iron that end up hurting the rider´s feet and damaging the soles.
- WEIGHT: 14,5 KG
- FRAME: Chrome-moly steel.
- FORK: RST CAPA 26”, Travel 80mm.
- BRAKES: Hydraulic/ Mechanic disc 160 mm
- WHEELS: Front: Ø 26″ x 2.00. Rear: Ø 20″ x 2.00
- HANDLEBAR: 640mm
- BOARD: Antislide surface. Beech board from Brittany in hot forming. Narrow board, measures: 500 x 140 x 10.
- FRAME PROTECTIONS: Aluminum 2mm
- MUDGUARDS: Aluminum 2mm