Gravity Pulka R Mushing Scooter
If you compete at the highest level, you deserve the best scooter. Get hold of it and start winning races.
- The board of PULKA R is narrower to facilitate the kick, to avoid hits at the ankle and helps carry the weight correctly to conserve the inertia and obtain maximum speed.
- Board is made of laminated beech from Britain, hot forming to high pressure and using special glues for outdoors. The woods are polished, treated with fungicides against moisture and finally varnished. The wood is coated with a non-skid sandpaper, just like a skateboard, for a rider´s feet better grip. This leaves a completely smooth surface for the feet, without pieces of iron that end up hurting the rider´s feet and damaging the soles.
- Without being a precedent, we give the option of replacing the wooden board with an ultra-light aluminum plate (0.5 kg. weight loss) and carbon wheels (additional loss weight of 2 kg.).
- WEIGHT: 10KG
- FRAME: ALUMINUM 6061
- FORK: Rigid carbon
- BRAKES: SHIMANO hydraulic disc brake 160 mm
- WHEELS: Front: Ø 29″ x 2.00. Rear: Ø 26″ x 2.00
- HANDLEBAR & STEM: CARBON 800mm
- BOARD: You can choose between wooden or aluminum board (reduction of 0.5 Kg in weight)
- FRAME PROTECTIONS: Aluminum 2mm